I personally fell into this place of ...well, lack of motivation. I was sidelined with another sickness as well as injured for a week.
Some job aspects fell apart (again) yet, strangely opened the door for something that I should have been pursuing all along.
Even though it's not the first of March, quite yet, I've decided I'm going to end February on a positive note, looking forward to the things I want to accomplish for next month. :)
- Continue " adapted Whole 30" plan by focusing on eliminating as much "added in sugar" in my meals
- Continue " adapted whole 30 plan" by creating meals from scratch and at least processed as possible
- Continue " adapted whole 30 plan" by making conscious choices for cravings AKA, only eating half the suggested serving sizes on "non kosher" items
- Continue " adapted whole 30 plan " by always having bananas, Larabars, or an apple available in my bag while out of the house
- Continue "adapted whole 30 plan" by substituting carb loaded sides for vegetables and or healthier options.
- Carry hydroflask with me, drinking 2 containers worth of water a day.
- Be more purposeful about making larger dinners for leftovers for husbands lunch
- Evening walks on day's off
- Finish YBB Choreography
- Rent Studio for YBB Class
- Teach at least one YBB Class in March
- Attend at least 5 yoga classes
- Complete half marathon and be thankful for my time and ability
- Work on a Handstand once a week
- Attend a HUT workout once a week (no matter how much I don't want to go).
1, Finish books (including "It Starts With food") By the end of March.
2. Talk less, listen more
3. Be thankful before I start to complain
4. Take facebook app off of homescreen
- Sell at least one item, from sell pile, once a week online
- Organize one room, a week
- Take two donation trips to Salvation Army
- Continue couponing
- Continue grocery /money envelope program
Pay off Macy's CardYAY!!!!
- Continue $50-$100 a week savings
- Pay $100-$200 in debt towards both accounts
- Save at least $100 for Boston Trip
- Swagbuck/Shopkick more to earn free groceries again
Well, there you have it. It's a long list but I plan on breaking these down into more detailed goals week by week once March actually arrives.
February was a good month . We really have been focused on living under our means , trying to get some financial burdens off our backs. There have been a few "stressful" moments but it's nice to finally see some headway being made and our sacrifices have been worth it.
What are some goals you plan on making/achieving in the coming months?