Friday, February 6, 2015

Uptown Funk Core Challenge-Day 4






Today is day 4 of my Uptown Funk Core Challenge.

So far I haven't really heard from anyone that wanted to jump on with me on this challenge, but that's fine :)

It's been a good challenge for myself so far.

I've been doing this video for 4 days now (on top of my running regiment) and I've ACTUALLY noticed a difference in my stomach. I'm seeing some new definition I've never seen before.

Day 1 was difficult because in order to get the video recording right, I ended up having to do the video 3 times.

Day 2 was probably the hardest because I was SUPER sore. Even laughing hard was rough

Day 3 was easier than 2. I still couldn't sit up right on my towel at the beach (sad day I know). I had to do the whole, roll over on the right side and push up with my arms

Day 4 I'm not near as sore today as I had been. I was able to do more of the pushup section on my toes and I've been really concentrating on getting my legs straight on the V-up section.

It's still not too late to join in, you could start today and make it a 3 day challenge!!!

Can you do an ab workout 3 days in a row?, I think you can :)

Here is the link to the actual video
Uptown Funk Ab workout

And the link to the original challenge :)

Uptown Funk Ab challenge

1 comment:

  1. So I just discovered this. 1) I'm hugely impressed by you. Watched the whole video from day 1. 2) I think I might start tomorrow! Although I'm doing a new workout at the gym too. I was just talking to one of the instructors at the gym about needing to work my whole core/trunk more. This would be a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete