Friday, July 8, 2011

Motivation

So.. If you've been keeping up with my blog, you can tell I haven't posted in a while. Well This week was the first week I started my job. I'm on my feet all but my lunch break. When I came home I was NOT motivated to do my P90X well that day turned into 2-3-..now i've lost count and I'm right back where I was when I started P90X, slightly pudgy around the stomach...no muscle and no energy..SIGH

My husband is really wanting to run this 1/2 Marathon but honestly again I have NO motivation. My brain wants to..but my body keeps saying "Today I'm not doing anything...*insert whistle* *.. lol  So..HOPEFULLY as soon as I get off this blog, I WILL change into some workout clothes and do Chest/Arms again...repeating the calendar cycle.. .UGH I'm just so frustrated I got off track. I know I'm not perfect but, what kind of example am I setting as a personal trainer when I can't even motivate myself?! I've eaten poorly and when I'm not at work (and josh is at work) I'm just sitting on the couch, on the computer, reading a book at the pool, or playing around on the uke...Sad...WELL Hopefully since I've blogged about it, I can now have motivation again. It's just hard when you're working out by yourself and no one is holding you accountable.

OK so..here we go...I shall return with a new post....

1 comment:

  1. I think we all do this when work seems to take over our lives. It's harder to eat right and very hard to be motivated when you're tired cause you have been so busy all day at work. You are not alone!! Good luck getting back to working out!

    ReplyDelete