Saturday, October 1, 2011

Turbo Fire Day 10 update + Video


I'm halfway through week 2. I'm really liking this workout. It's really challenging but gets the work done in half the time of a lot of other home workouts. By the end of every video I'm covered in sweat and my muscles are fatigued.


Today I did a 15 minute high intensity training and a 30  minute sculpt class. My arms are so sore already but I can already see great definition where muscles are starting.


Here is a video of of the 3rd drill in the 15 minute HIIT session

I was really tired this morning, Every morning my husband works, I get up at 5:45 with him, make his lunch, and drive him to work. When I get home, I either have the option of going back to sleep or working out. I've been trying to be good about working out, because I normally work morning-mid evening. If i wait to workout in the evening I could come up with 100 reasons why I wouldn't want to work out and lose my momentum.  I was a little shocked when I started this today, It actually wasn't that hard as I remember. I was jumping higher and wasn't completley fatigued until the end of the 2nd rep. The 1st reps, I went all out, but didn't get tired as quickly so Hooray for improvement!

Hope you enjoy the vid!

No comments:

Post a Comment