Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Summer" reading book list

I know this doesn't have much to do with fitness, but...it is a  huge passion of mine. I love reading, It's always been a favorite past time. I love reading ALL SORTS of books. It really just depends on my mood but I thought it would be fun to compile a list of books i've read/what I want to read. Last summer, with the help of my job at the coffee shop, I bet I read over 30 books (also thanks to my kindle) so..I kinda want to keep up with what I read and maybe get some input on some good books as well??? So, this is what I have so far, hopefully the list will grow larger and larger once I finish these books and find new ones. Amazon is my favorite way to find books I love the "customers who bought this book also bought..." feature. I've found some of my favorite books this way


Fun Reads
  1. Jane Eyre
  2. Julie and Julia, My year of cooking-Julie Powell
  3. Leaving-Karen Kingsbury


Fitness/Nutrition/Self help Info Reads

  1. Unlimited by Jillian Michaels
  2. True you- Janet Jackson
  3. Believe it, Be It- Ali Vincent
  4. No OM zone, Practical Guide to Yoga-Kimberly Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment