Sunday, April 15, 2012

Women Women on the Run:A Bible Study for the busy women

I'm going to start a small/weekly bible study on "You're Already Amazing" by Holley Gerth. Nothing very demanding but words I think should be shared. I've only read the first 2 chapters and I want to highlight every other paragraph! You don't have to buy the book, I'm going to type of a summery of every chapter as well as some food for thought questions that can be answered just at home, emailed to me, or into the discussion group. Time requirement would be a chapter a week, or 5-6 questions a week. This book is about helping you discover that God loves you the way you are, helping you discover the skills and strengths He gave you, and how you can possibly use them to glorify His name in your life. SUCH A MOVING BOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment